Stainless Steel Bricks And Gray Basalt Stone Mosaic Tile (EMT_061-MIX-CB) Backsplash & WallRegular price $20.00 Sale price $17.00 Save $3.00
This unique metal and stone mosaic tile is ideal for stainless steel backsplashes. This mosaic features medium sized brick shaped stainless steel tiles as well as dark gray marble-like basalt stone mosaic tiles in a non staggered pattern.
The mix of the stainless steel and stone give this metal mosaic tile a wonderful level of depth and a unique quality that can’t be compared to plain single color tiles. The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_061-MIX-CB
- Material: Stainless Steel - Silver Circular Brushed Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.98 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 12"x11.8"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 0.6"x1.9" (8mm Thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes, non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We charge a flat $12 shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US48 shipping.
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.98 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.98 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.98 = 20 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages.
For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.