Black and Silver River Rock Pattern Mosaic Stainless Steel Tile (EMT_115-MIX-CB) Backsplash & WallRegular price $20.00
The modern river rock pattern mosaic stainless steel tile is where nature and modern design converge. The random pieces of tile shaped like natural smooth river rock is at home in your kitchen or bathroom and will surely become a centerpiece of your home, restaurant or commercial space.
The river rock pattern stainless steel mosaic tile is ideal for fireplace mantles and surrounds, stainless steel kitchen backsplashes, bathroom walls and more.
This tile mixes black stainless steel pieces with silver circular brushed and silver matte stainless steel pieces. The unique and elegant design complements its sister tile (EMT_110-SIL-SM) for your indoor and covered outdoor wall applications.
The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_115-MIX-CB
- Material: Stainless Steel - Black and Silver Snow (Matte or Circular Brushed) Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 1 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 12"x12"
- Mosaic Piece Size: Various Sizes (5mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non Sanded Or Epoxy Grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We charge a flat $12 shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US48 shipping.
Each sheet of this tile will cover 1 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 1 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/1 = 20 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages.
For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 5 mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.