Structured Fan Pattern Antique Copper Mosaic Tile (EMT_T32-COP-AT) Backsplash & WallRegular price $32.00
Inspired by the various shell, fish scale and fan shaped patterns, this wall mosaic tile features real copper pieces representing either a simple or a structured fan design. Each fan piece is finished with an elegant antique copper brown finish.
These copper mosaic tiles look gracefully aged and their beautiful antiqued finish gives each one its own unique identity. Create a timeless and unforgettable kitchen backsplash, fireplace or bathroom wall with these copper tiles.
This tile is ideal for copper kitchen backsplashes, accent walls, bathroom walls, covered outdoor wall spaces and bathroom back splashes.
This copper mosaic tile is made with real pieces of copper that have an antique finish.
The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_T32-COP-AT
- Material: Copper - Antique Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.92 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 11.4" x 11.6"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 2.6" x 2.25" (8mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non-sanded or epoxy grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We charge a flat $12 shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US48 shipping.
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.92 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.92 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.92 = 22 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages.
For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This copper mosaic tile is comprised of a real copper "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8mm thick piece of copper.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.