Brick Pattern Mosaic Stainless Steel Tile (EMT_037-SIL-SM8) Backsplash & WallRegular price $18.00
This metal mosaic tile features a 2.5" by 1" stainless steel brick pattern (8 mm thick).
The elongated metal rectangles provide a modern aesthetic. The interlocking tile can be mounted vertically or horizontally so that the individual pieces point either vertically or horizontally depending on what type of effect you want to achieve.
This stainless steel interlocking tile is ideal for stainless steel kitchen backsplashes, accent walls, bathroom walls, bathroom backsplashes. tub surrounds, fireplace surrounds and other wall applications.
The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh which allows for an easy installation.
- Model Number / SKU: EMT_037-SIL-SM8
- Material: Stainless Steel - Silver Snow Matte Finish
- Square Feet / Sheet: 0.74 sqft.
- Sheet Size: 10.3"x 10.3"
- Mosaic Piece Size: 2.50"x 0.8" (8 mm thick)
- Mounted On Mesh Sheet: Yes
- Grout Required: Yes - Non Sanded Or Epoxy Grout
- Ships From: OH, USA
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- You may order one sample per style, up to five different samples.
- Each sample costs $1, samples are not returnable.
- We charge a flat $12 shipping fee on sample orders (with max 5 samples) for US48 shipping.
Each sheet of this tile will cover 0.74 square feet. To calculate how many sheets you need for your project simply divide your total square footage by 0.74 then round up to the next whole number. For example, if your project was 20 square feet you would need 20/0.74 = 27 sheets/pieces of this tile. We also recommend ordering 10% more tile than calculated to account for errors, miscuts and overages.
For additional help on measuring your backsplash and determining how much tile you need please click here.
This stainless steel mosaic tile is comprised of a real stainless steel "cap" attached to a ceramic backing. This provides two obvious advantages, the first being cost. Solid metal mosaic pieces would significantly increase the cost of the tile to an unattainable amount. Secondly, it would be very hard to cut a solid 8 mm thick piece of stainless steel.
For installation and grouting instructions, please click here.